LFS Nano fish

Mako

Hello fellow addicts,

what's your opinions for a small fish for 12 gallon Nano, something that will eat the algae,

also if somebody has one for sale or trade PM me.

Thanks

I stopped by my LFS have a tailspot blenny on the way Friday or Tuesday

well I was going to put a clown and anemone in there but the person on ARC has not gotten back with me in about a week, at the moment I have a small clam LR and a few mushrooms, it just has algae because I added about 1/2 inch of sand for decoration, and to give the clam an easier time sitting up

Has anyone seen a tailspot blenny around the are for sale? looking online they are selling for about $24.99 but would like to see before I get.

Thanks.

Also question how do you change the title of a post. example if I'm LF or have sold something and need to change title.

Has anyone seen a tailspot blenny around the are for sale? looking online they are selling for about $24.99 but would like to see before I get.

Thanks.

Also question how do you change the title of a post. example if I'm LF or have sold something and need to change title.

Go back to the first post, then click on edit and use the full editor. Scroll to the top and you should be able to change the title if you're a premium member.

The pink streaked and the Pygmy wrasses such as the tanaka, possum and yellow banded are very docile fish and as a broad statement don't pick or bully anything. They are very safe nano fish.

The sixline. Your rolling the dice. Mine picked and bullied my tanaka possum wrasse but was a model citizen to everyone else. Some sixlines are good some are bad.

Rivercity is having their first Friday sale tomorrow. I bet they have a Tailspot. There were a lot of bags floating when I was in there today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived