LFS in the area?

Christian

Is their any places that are not listed on this list of stores that are in the area, I'm wanting to make a trip to them:

Austin Aquadome

Fishy Business

River City Aquatics

Rivers And Reefs Pet Center

The Fish Gallery - Austin

Aquatek Tropical Fish

Niko's Reef

Stinky's Fishmart & Aquatics (have not been to yet)

Austin Aqua Farm (have not been to yet)

Gallery of Pets has a limited SW selection. I went there once around a year ago and they had about 10 tanks of fish, no corals. If I remember right, Fish Gallery has around 15 ten gallon tanks of SW and two coral tanks. I've been there a few times but I haven't seen them stocked higher than 25% capacity. It may be different now.

Aquaculture Ranch may need checking on. Subsea hasn't been active since May and I heard he had closed.

Fishy Business moved a little over a year ago. I forget where they were before, but the link has them on Burnet and Google has them on Ruthland. I've only been there once.

Gallery of Pets has a limited SW selection. I went there once around a year ago and they had about 10 tanks of fish, no corals. If I remember right, Fish Gallery has around 15 ten gallon tanks of SW and two coral tanks. I've been there a few times but I haven't seen them stocked higher than 25% capacity. It may be different now.

Aquaculture Ranch may need checking on. Subsea hasn't been active since May and I heard he had closed.

Fishy Business moved a little over a year ago. I forget where they were before, but the link has them on Burnet and Google has them on Ruthland. I've only been there once.

Links updated

Archived