Bali Green Slimer

Manny

Any insight on this coral? I read mixed reviews about it. Some claim it's a super fast grower and that if you can't successfully keep this then don't try acroporas while others say they cannot get any growth out of it. I just ordered a piece and want to know where it would do best in my aquarium and at what height. Thanks in advance.

It's easy to keep Manny... a good beginner SPS with a ridiculous growth rate when happy. It generally grows straight up with some branching so anywhere you think it'll look nice towering over the other corals.

Sent via Tapatalk

I figured it was easy to keep. Just that I read a TON of other posts on forums from people saying they cannot get it to grow. Yet any pictures of sps tanks I see it in, they're always massive. Thanks for the input.

Well stop reading the other posts Manny and know that the truth lies on ARC as everyone is a coral genius here in Austin! :-)

I don't know about how much of a genius you really are Ty. Might I remind you of. . . . . . . the carnage. . . . . .

post-3476-14156753809_thumb.jpeg

Then I had an epifinany. And I didn't even need to go to the mountain top and eat Colorado brownies with Reefhaus in his build thread.

It was all right there in SashaD's build thread, and I quote

I've also already told all my SPS to honor the no touch rule. Don't touch your neigbors! If you do, I'll break your limbs off and sell them! That usually keeps them in line.

Sent via Tapatalk

While he missed the selling part I think we may have missed seeing Ty's true evil mad scientist genius,

post-3632-0-74336900-1415677057.jpg

Credit: Bluemoon on the picture.

Archived