SPS, Acro frag rack clearance sale

SAM

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I'll let someone who's buying to keep grab this pack. Such a deal! I won't hog!

I'd end up selling half of it off at swaps if I bought it. It's easily worth double what he's charging.

Hello I'm in Austin for weekend. Could I stop by and see what you have, mainly interested in acro. Or if you know anyone else in the area that is selling acro. Shoot me a text 505-730-0322 thanks Floyd

Hello I'm in Austin for weekend. Could I stop by and see what you have, mainly interested in acro. Or if you know anyone else in the area that is selling acro. Shoot me a text 505-730-0322 thanks Floyd

yea, will shoot you a text.

New 10 Piece Acro Pack, should start to encrust in about a week or so. $180

post-2792-0-20391600-1465084558_thumb.jppost-2792-0-42960900-1465084565_thumb.jp

1st Row (closest to the glass): Rommel Watermelon, Frag Farmer Red Robin Stag, Tyree Two Tone Tort, JF Sour Twist

2nd Row: Oregon Tort, CC Poison Ivy, Strawberry Wine

3rd Row: PC Rainbow, JF Fox Flame

4th Row: Paletta Pink Tip

Close Up:

post-2792-0-00585700-1465084574_thumb.jppost-2792-0-08759100-1465084582_thumb.jp

I accept Cash or Paypal (Credit Card please add 3%). Thanks!

Sam i'll take it. I live in Pflugerville can pick up tomorrow. Let me know when best time for you. Pay you cash.

Sounds good, I'll send you a PM. thanks

Any chance you got any more frags of the oregon tort and red robin?

Yes, got more of red robin, oregon tort is going back to the oven lol

• 7 months later...

Sam is probably not checking up on ARC right now. He sold his previous tank and last time I checked he is in the process of starting a new build. Maybe he will start a build thread sometime soon ...

Archived