Will give Acan frag for help loading tank South!

Getting the sand out will definitely help in weight reduction! Sand in the bottom of a tank is much heavier than you would think especially with water to sand level.

Decided I didn't want to wear scuba to arrange frags. Jellyfish said she could pick it up tomorrow so good luck too you.....where were you when I needed you...just kidding a little, I hope the move goes smooth and it he gets it outta there.

Thank you everyone for all your support. Really means a lot.

Hi everyone I was informed very late last night that half the tank is already gone so all the hardware in the original post will not be coming with the tank. Everything is being kept by the first person. I am interested in the system as a whole only.

Yesterday 4:39pm...post stated all that is left is tank and stand. I am sorry if you didn't understand that but I thought it was clear here and through the pms sent to you. I already gave the chiller free to a member in need with hot tank, and I could really use the sump. There is no half and I will ask that you not blame me for your misunderstanding. I will contact river city and Nikos and see if they can haul it off.

I was going to move it on my own. But I just spoke to a good friend who ownes Apache moving and he said he will move it for 325 if anyone is interested. I told him no stairs involved.

Just spoke to Travis at Nikos Reef this morning. He is trying to make room to for this tank. I hope this works out. A huge THANKYOU goes out to him. I'm bringing some yummy thank you cupcakes to the meeting on sunday for all the help. :)

@theoceantraveler I thought if you didn't want the tank you would be returning the equipment that went with tank to the original owner or me . Since you aquired it as part of the deal for free with the tank. But I guess to each his own .....

To set the record straight.

We started the pump to empty water. Loaded the other two trucks with stuff he wanted taken away...fast forward to realized we can't move the tank...we start to unload and owner says...nooooo. Don't put anything back I am trying to empty this place. We even loaded some junk to haul away for him that no one will want.

This was a fresh water set up, the return pump didn't work and who knows when the bulbs were last changed. The canopy doesn't match the stand at all and is rotten all the way through in places. Once I figure out what the pile of stuff is and what can be salvaged. I think most of it is junk.

Someone pmd me about the chiller because their fish were frying... I said sure come and get it. They offered to pay and I refused...giving it to them free. I do know what it is worth. But, I got it free.. Share the good fortune as far as it will go. That's my feeling on it. That is the kind of person I am!

I will post in the free section when I see if there is anything worth giving away.

Great news about the startup getting the tank. Will be nice to be able to visit it.

Pickup was successful. Three men with more determination and muscle then we had backed the truck in and slid it over into the truck bed. The additional weight of the tank smooshed ok compressed the shocks enough to go under the garage door.

Don't know about the transport side of it or it's safe arrival but it is out of the garage. Hopefully we will get to visit it when the new store opens.

Archived