RSW's NEW 65 GALLON MIXED REEF

rockstarwiggle

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am feeling blue!!!

Ha.....funny. there was a reason i was feeling blue.....then my light just stop working then i really felt blue!
Be careful pushing the ironies of life too far... they push back sometimes!

• 2 months later...

Small update. Tank is on cruise control. (Knock on wood). Thought I would share my cliff hanging anemone. He has been roaming lately. I think I made it mad the other day when some wall dust from rehanging my light got in the tank. Enjoy!

post-3198-0-05286300-1433375256_thumb.jp

post-3198-0-53081500-1433375304_thumb.jp

It is a giant tube..........

but it is not a pointer unfortunately. It is part of my temporary return McGruber fix. You see I made a mistake when i first installed the overflow piping. I glued the 90 elbows in place. One day I was like "I am going to fix that" and well I was not able to place it back in or cut down the overflow teeth. I will one day need to drain the overflow and remove the Durso piping and install a new one and NOT glue the elbows. This made it shorter at top when I tightened the threads at bottom the returns were pushing down on overflow teeth and it was always hard to adjust the return piping.

• 3 weeks later...

Added an rw-8 and it seems to be a nifty little pump. I also rearrange the rocks. I like the new look.

During the rockscaping I discovered my red Forrest digi has attached to my overflow box so now there is a floating coral! Pretty neat. I wonder if it will stay or fall eventually!?

post-3198-0-55377800-1434934184_thumb.jp

post-3198-0-92166600-1434934301_thumb.jp

• 3 months later...

Archived