Reef Cleaners.org GB - CLOSED

SChrisEV

I wanted to order some items from http://www.reefcleaners.org/ so I figured I'd check to see if there are others interested in in a group buy to try and save on shipping, if we have a large enough order. I am wanting to order sooner than later tho, so if there is not enough interested in the next couple days I'll end up just placing my own order.

So to start please respond to the post if you are interested in placing an order by next Tuesday. Also would be helpful if you can indicate a ballpark on how much you plan to order, as in money, to see if we can reach free shipping ($200.00).

Thanks.

For this order:

SChrisEV - PAID smile.png

dapettit - PAID

Jmvanness - PAID

FishyBizness - PAID

ckyuv - PAID

uscgbeachbum - PAID

ceastman - PAID

Mako - PAID

haze152 - PAID

MFrame - PAID

Joseph.Ruelle - PAID

BBReefer - PAID

We are over $200 so we have free shipping.

If interest in joining, or if you need to order/pay please see this post: http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/30577-reef-cleanersorg-gb/?p=237006

I'm in for 50 zig zag periwinkles SKU 11009 $7.50

1 Reef Pod SKU 36237237 $12.00

50 Dwartf Cerith SkU 11001 $8.50

______

$28.00

Let me know when coming in, will Pick up

Thanks.

I was about to place an order and saw this thread. I'm in for about $80 but wondered if anyone down south wanted to attach on to my order to avoid having to drive up north.

I've contact them that I am starting a group buy, and asked for details, I've participated but have not started one with them, yet. IF I remember correctly we all place our own orders, but indicate it is a GB for ARC. They will then package it all up and include it in the one order. I'll post back here with the steps and details as soon as I have them. I'd like to place the order tomorrow or Wednesday, but would be open to wait until Thursday as well. And actually if it was a Friday delivery I could PROBABLY take the shipment then plan to meet at a location that is more central for those that would prefer that.

I still have not heard back from them, but looking at the site, it looks like our orders will need to be placed by tomorrow, for a Friday delivery. I will confirm just wanted to give a heads up for those who where will deciding.

Okay, I've exchanged a few emails with John from ReefCleaners.org. They are having some issue with their email system, and until this is resolved (he hopes a few days to a week) they are technically NOT doing any group buys. However he agreed to allow me to place one order in my name for the group. I will identity what items go to what person, and they will label them for us so it is easy to distribute once the order is here, just like a normal group buy. It will be delivered this Friday.

I will need to get your order details, items (ideally SKU) and quantity, with the total amount, PLEASE PM ME this info. You will then need to paypal (as a gift) the amount of your total; my paypal: [email protected]. Use their cart to get your total. Little bit of a pain in the back side, but better than paying shipping. smile.png

Archived