New to reefing and this forum

Reefer Dad

Just found this and I'm already finding it useful! My daughter and I started a 29g a few months ago and been having a blast.

I'm looking for starter coral frags if anyone has some excess or unwanted specimens. I'll post more specifics in the Want to Buy section.

Welcome to the club!

Lots of great people here.

What kind of lights are you running? A lot of 29g's come with PC bulbs, so if that's the case make sure to request non-hard corals for the most part.

I have a few frags ready to go (both hard and soft). I am in lakeway pretty often so shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Welcome. When are you planing your upgrade lol. This forum has been great since I started in the saltwater/reefing game. Good luck hope to see pics of the tank sson.

Wow! Now that is responsiveness!

Yes...the 29g is a biocube with a few mods (inTank media basket, Hydor nano skimmer and two Hydor powerheads). It's the model with PC and I do plan to upgrade lighting eventually. That said, I have two acros at the top that are growing quite nicely. Been through the diatoms and cyano stages a few months back. So far, so good!

Archived