Vitamin question

Mako

Just curious, I was walking in the vitamin isle at Target yesterday and was wondering, Can you put vitamins for people in the reef tank. calcium mag, etc.

Just a thought what's your thoughts or past history or info that you may have found.

Thanks in advance.

I've used pure vitamin c powder (ascorbic acid) to help slow melting zoas. Never calcium or magnesium though. I would think the pure crystals we get in the hobby are much better than store vitamins with a bunch of fillers. Probably much cheaper gram for gram as well.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

So according to the article, multivitamins don't do anything for you, with the exception of vitamin D which is to be determined.

ok then.

I guess just try to eat healthy.

So according to the article, multivitamins don't do anything for you, with the exception of vitamin D which is to be determined.

ok then.

I have heard of people feeding fresh veggies to their fish.

ok then.

from what i've read you want to feed SW fish SW veggies and FW fish FW veggies. so, unless you have easy access to the elusive SW squash, you are better off supplementing vitamins with seaweed.

ok then.

from what i've read you want to feed SW fish SW veggies and FW fish FW veggies. so, unless you have easy access to the elusive SW squash, you are better off supplementing vitamins with seaweed.

Never heard of saltwater squash.

Sea Cucumbers are pretty easy to come by, but nobody in the tank seems interested in mine.

ok then.

Never heard of saltwater squash.

Sea Cucumbers are pretty easy to come by, but nobody in the tank seems interested in mine.

A sea apple a day keeps the doctor away?

Archived