Hello from Buda

Chopper

After many years of not having a reef tank I'm really wanting to get back into this great hobby. I'm thinking about the Oceanic Biocube 29 since I don't have a lot of room in my current place. Also, do you prefer a particular fish store in the Austin area over another? I prefer to stick around the south Austin area but don't mind driving a little further for a better selection/ customer service. Thanks for your times!

Welcome to another fellow Buda-an :)

You will get quite a lot of wide feedback on favorite stores. You just missed us having the monthly meeting last night at the Austin Aqua-Dome, located in South Austin. That, along with our sponsors in the north Austin area like River City Aquatics (RCA) are all great places to not only buy stuff but ask questions.

And of course, this board is a great place for both buying from members and question asking :)

Welcome to another fellow Buda-an smile.png

You will get quite a lot of wide feedback on favorite stores. You just missed us having the monthly meeting last night at the Austin Aqua-Dome, located in South Austin. That, along with our sponsors in the north Austin area like River City Aquatics (RCA) are all great places to not only buy stuff but ask questions.

And of course, this board is a great place for both buying from members and question asking smile.png

I have been the the Aqua Dome and I really liked it. Interestting building, hence the name!

Archived