Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Belt

Brooks

Hi all!

I am still cleaning house and getting rid of the things we don't use anymore. Fortunately, I began to shrink so this belt no longer fits. It is a size 90 (32-36 waist) I will be selling this authentic Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite belt; purchased from the LV in the Domain in 2012. Lightly used - very minor scratches on the buckle (only visible when close up). No problems with the strap.

Asking $350.00 (retails for $465.00+tax). Pictures attached... I have the receipt as proof of authenticity.

post-830-0-94497500-1392435090_thumb.jpe

post-830-0-59806000-1392435111_thumb.jpe

post-830-0-82992500-1392435138_thumb.jpe

Part of me wants to buy ths just to see my girlfriend faint. I am such a clothes horse that I own one belt that I grabbed off the belt rack at target or some place. Sorry brooks, but a much bigger part of me knows that $300 is too much to spend on a joke.

Part of me wants to buy ths just to see my girlfriend faint. I am such a clothes horse that I own one belt that I grabbed off the belt rack at target or some place. Sorry brooks, but a much bigger part of me knows that $300 is too much to spend on a joke.

Are you sure? It will be a $300.00 joke to remember!

Are you sure? It will be a $300.00 joke to remember!

Yeah, but I can make memerable jokes cheaper if set my mind to it.

Archived