JeeperTy's frags for sale

FarmerTy

Hi all,

Looking to clear off some stuff. PM to reserve. Thanks!

Unknown Zoas - $15/5-polyp frag - green skirts, pink ring base, green center with a little yellow in it. Got them from Neptune's Cove in Dallas about 2 years ago so I'm sure they have a ridiculous name that I can't remember right now. -all sold!

20140113_160241_zpsrlimbevc.jpg

Closer pic -all sold

20140114_230605_zpsu7ybtv8u.jpg

ORA Jeremy's Digitata - $40/mini colony sized -SOLD

Uncommon in Austin area. I've only sold 2 frags in 2 years. Good grower and bright green polyps. Looks a little ticked in the picture because I picked it up.

20131220_001708_zpsnrdz36ei.jpg

Mother colony -SOLD

20140113_155145_zpsvtzbyqdu.jpg

Forest Fire Digitata - $30/colony sized -pending

Colony about a little bigger than a baseball

20140113_204224_zpsrmeg6cyv.jpg

representative pic

ForestFireMonti_zps5f3ceff8.jpg

-Setosa - $20/frag -available still

20140113_154953_zpseyzdtnha.jpg

Cherry bomb/zombie eyes zoas - $15/5 polyps -SOLD

representative picture

zombie_zpse82ce3d3.jpg

Green Fungia plate - $15/plate -ONE PENDING, 1 LEFT

silver dollar sized when expanded

20140113_155013_zpsgscgzho0.jpg

Wuh? I post frags for sale and then get lists of demand? I'm the worst salesman ever.

Orange plates are still growing so not yet ready for sale... but soon!

Duncans? I have no idea what you are talking about. Haha. You got the cherry bombs Grog.

What lighting do you have the forest fire digi under? Mine was doing great and suddenly went downhill with little warning after about 3 months. Kind of depressing when you have completely wild acros growing fine and you can't successfully keep the easiest SPS.

Jestep, I have mine under a 250-watt metal halide, 20k spectrum running 10hrs a day.

All you LED guys, start it lower in the tank and acclimate it to the LEDs. Most SPS aren't so keen on the pinpoint lighting from LEDs and will take some time to adjust.

I couldn't kill this stuff in my tank even if I wanted. Trust me, I've tried to kill the blue polyp digitata twice now and it keeps coming back.

Much improved. The "skin" is starting to darken up again, the polyps never lost their coloration. It was either a brightness or spectrum issue. My leading growth edge is white though, not green. Don't know if that will change with time.

Jestep, I have mine under a 250-watt metal halide, 20k spectrum running 10hrs a day.

Mine must be something else then. It was under 250Mh 20K for around 6 hours a day. It was in proximity to my demon sponge, so I wonder if there's some chemical warfare going on.

Ty, think you'd be able to come up with another couple zoa frags in a couple weeks? I'll be coming through town again next weekend (24th-25th). Wonder if you'll be around that Saturday and/or have any more zoas or interesting frags then?

Archived