ARC 2014 Calendars are available!

The 2014 ARC Calendars are available just in time for Christmas! Made up of photos from our Pic of the Month contests, they'll look great on your wall and require NO TANK CLEANING OR OTHER TANK MAINTENANCE!

Calendars are normally $20, but will be $15 apiece at the Christmas party this Sunday at the Fish Gallery.

post-884-0-37631300-1386361215_thumb.jpg post-884-0-95691200-1386361217_thumb.jpg

You can contact dapettit to hold yours today!

These are cool. Might be worth reviving the monthly photo contest just to have a calendar each year. A digital version that we could use as our computer desktop would be awesome as well.

That's the plan, but we have to have participants in the monthly contest. Should I start a thread in how to generate interest in the monthly context?

We're about to announce a revival of the Tank of the Quarter and Tank of the Year contests as well...

I'm just waiting until I can participate again. Since I won December of last year and January of this year I have to wait a little bit longer, but I will sure be ready with some purdy pictures.

Archived