FarmerTy's 215 build

FarmerTy

You getting some Brown Algae in there already?!

Just my usual red turf algae. I'm surprised it is not worse going from 0 fish to 20 in a month and a half. Time will tell, I've been on top of the nutrient removal.

That's all you saw when looking at the pictures? [emoji6]

• Like 1

Definitely see improvement. Composition is getting better. Glass looks cleaner too ;-)

Depth of field on the super closeups is a tough challenge in general I think.

That's because there wasn't any glass... I took top-down shots this time with a submersible lookdown attachment on the lens. [emoji6]

Thanks for the compliment sir. I'm still playing with DOF with the F-stop settings. Sometimes I do want that narrow focus while other times, I'm trying to pull in a lot more detail overall and it's interesting to know when which looks better for a certain shot. I'm just a noob now so I figured I could get away with experimenting before I have no excuses down the line.

• Like 1

I dont remember seeing it last time I was over. Is this another frag that was hiding on the back side?

I think you might have seen it last time. It was the super fuzzy, like ridiculously polypy pink mille I had on the top right of my tank.