FarmerTy's 215 build

FarmerTy

Thinking of chopping up the purple stylo eh? I'm still waiting for a frag! ;)

You're too busy running all over the country instead of picking up your frags! I have a Gig'em corner setup for you. Lol.

Sent via Tapatalk

That's a red planet, not a Millie btw Ty. I misidentified. PE was so crazy I thought it was a rose Millie !

You've officially failed out of my SPS identification class sir!

Sent via Tapatalk

HAHAHAHA I don't think I have ever seen a rose millie table tongue.png But ORA red planet is a must have for every SPS tank.

Also, Red planet is a acropora hyacinthus if you were curious.

Edited by sethsolomon

Thinking of chopping up the purple stylo eh? I'm still waiting for a frag! wink.png

You're too busy running all over the country instead of picking up your frags! I have a Gig'em corner setup for you. Lol.

Sent via Tapatalk

What!? I've been home for weeks and didn't know this! thumbsdown.gif Just let me know a day and time and I'll be over there dribble.gif

Well after Gig'em rehomed some of my frags today, I thought it prudent to fill the void with more coral.

One efflo and one lokani c/o the Victoly express that runs from Houston to Austin

peha6uty.jpg

The other addition is a funny story as I saw this long tentacle fungia plate at aquatek a couple weeks ago (and most know my weakness for them) and I kept staring at it... almost a little too slightly obsessed for my own good. I kept telling myself, no way are those pink tips on the plate. Those leds are trying to trick me. I told myself I'd go home and research it and if there were actually variants with pink tips, then if it was still there the next time I go back, I'll buy it then. Well, a couple of weeks go by and I guess you know how the story ends.

8anuzy9e.jpg

Sent via Tapatalk

• Like 2

I have an official problem... I'm seeking professional help... I am a hoarder!

Oh btw, the "I only buy 2" frags or less" has been thrown out window. So much for restraint. Here's some of what I've collected in the last 3 months.

Hoeksemai

dymujame.jpg

Still ID'ing

e5y5ade4.jpg

rute7u2y.jpg

apeqy8y3.jpg

ume8ypat.jpg

Yellow lantana

zape4e9e.jpg

3 milles from an online order and one blue piece from Midland while I was visiting

y6ytadyv.jpg

Green mille with blue growth margins

e7u6ebeh.jpg

Blue tip tenius

ja5y5e9y.jpg

Hologram monti

rademuna.jpg

Sent via Tapatalk

Blue tip efflo

adyneqa3.jpg

Lokani

ezesu7yq.jpg

Rainbow stylo

guqynudu.jpg

Blue bottle brush and in the background are Miyagi tort, mint julep, and 2 maricultures

a5y6uzyg.jpg

Closer pic of mint julep

ysuqamar.jpg

atebyre9.jpg

It was a decent red before I moved it higher

4egy3yqy.jpg

Sent via Tapatalk

I forsee another rock wall in your future. No way there's enough space on those two little mounds for all those to grow out to maturity. Good stuff.

I've played the opposite role of victoly. Selling frags from arc all over Houston. Call me the Houston express

Yup, you have a problem. I'll take those pieces off your hand so you don't feel tempted to buy more.

That's like taking away the drugs of an addict, I'm going to replace it with something else! devil.gif

I forsee another rock wall in your future. No way there's enough space on those two little mounds for all those to grow out to maturity. Good stuff.

I've played the opposite role of victoly. Selling frags from arc all over Houston. Call me the Houston express

That one mound on the right would have filled my old 65-gallon to capacity and I have a sneaking suspicion it weighs more than me. bye.gif But you are correct, once all these frags grow out, I'll run out of room fast. The goal is to let some of the mariculture one's grow out and color up to see what they look like. Once I know what potential I have in all the colonies, I'll do a clearout and keep the one's that appeal to me most.

• Like 1