Reefs2Go

Sascha D.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got the last two order confirmations late Friday. I guess they were just really busy.

All of the orders prices should be set. If you want to add to your order, please do so when you call for payment and let me know the changes.

About half of the people look like they have paid. All payment will have to have been made Monday or Tuesday to get it this Friday or else it won't be until next week. The glitch they had in their system when we started this group buy was just bad luck.

The penny pincher in me says yes for now.

I think I agree, but they don't make group buys very easy. The only benefit is the 10% off. Normally what happens is that the prices and specials change before I can get the group buy submitted and we lose the whole reason we wanted to submit the group buy in the first place!

I think I agree, but they don't make group buys very easy. The only benefit is the 10% off. Normally what happens is that the prices and specials change before I can get the group buy submitted and we lose the whole reason we wanted to submit the group buy in the first place!

And free shipping if you are not buying the $100 worth of products as apposed to $39.95 for shipping. :) Thanks again for organizing this Sascha!

I got a confirmation call. Looks like our orders ship thus Wednesday.

The order won't ship until everyone has paid. Those that are still pending are trying their best to get through but haven't had any luck.

Reefs2go shipment schedule can be found here and does not list any of our order numbers.

To receive this order on Friday, the order will have to be paid for by the end of today. Otherwise I wouldn't expect anything until next Wednesday.

This order has been completely paid for. I called them at noon and they picked up on the first ring.

I expect the package around 1pm on Friday, November 8th. I should receive shipping confirmation on Thursday evening and I will let everyone know when it ships.

Archived