Reefs2Go

Sascha D.

A couple of people have been asking about another Reefs2go.com group buy. They are currently having a sale on soft corals, so it might be a good time if people are interested.

All Ricordea, Palythoas, Zoanthids, mushrooms, and some polyp are $9.99.

Free shipping is at $100

Group buys get 10% off.

I'd like to get the order in by the end of the week. Orders received by Thursday will arrive on Monday.

1. Send me a PM with the items you would like. Please include your cell # and I'll text you when the package arrives.
  2. I'll draft up a spreadsheet with everyone's order and submit the group buy to reefs2go
  3. Payments will be made directly to reefs2go.
  4. They will ship all of the orders at once, to one address.
  5. Everyone can pick up their orders after it arrives.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do I send my payment to them? Is there a code or something? Sorry, this is my first group buy.

Every group buy is different. For this one, you'll be calling Reefs2Go at 727-623-0914 after the order has been placed.

I plan on placing the order wednesday or thursday. I'll post up that the order has been placed and then you can pay for your share.

This order has been sent in to Reefs2go and is now closed to new members.

They are having some problems with the system and cannot input the order yet. I'll let you know if I receive any kind of notification.

After the order has been input, everyone can begin paying for their portion.

The systems were down all day yesterday. I have called them this morning and confirmed that the order has been received. They are pretty backed up due to yesterday's problems, but he said he'll be processing us within the hour.

The person that I normally work with isn't there anymore and this new guy is a little sketchy. I hope there are no problems.

I've been calling them three times a day for three days smile.png

When I called at 9am this morning, they said that they will be processing the order this morning. I received my first email just now and will be PMing everyone their order numbers.

Thanks Sacha for taking the time to organize this group buy. I know with the last group buy, I was frustrated just trying to pay so I could only imagine the difficulty in organizing. Thanks for your hard work, much appreciated!

We have 6 of 9 orders in so far. Once I PM your order number to you, you can call Reefs2Go at 727 623 0914 and pay them over the phone. If you have any gift cards or DOA credits, you can apply them at this time.

Thanks Sacha for taking the time to organize this group buy. I know with the last group buy, I was frustrated just trying to pay so I could only imagine the difficulty in organizing. Thanks for your hard work, much appreciated!

Thanks Ty! So far everyone is having a decent time paying for their orders. Let's hope the good luck continues!

Archived