WP25 Group Buy - CLOSED!!!

FarmerTy

Hi all,

Along the same lines as the WP40 group buy with the Phoenix Reefers Community, they are still taking orders for the WP25 until they reach 48 pumps ordered. I believe they are about 10 pumps back on placing the order. Several have shown interest in the WP25 so I wanted to post here for directions on how to order.

Contact one of the two organizers below. Shipping is $12.35 for one pump and $16.85 for two pumps shipped. Basically, pair up if you are only ordering one pump and send one payment to the organizer and an email with the information requested below. If you are ordering two pumps, just order by yourself.

Currently on their facebook page, it looks their pricing is as follows (please confirm with the organizers):

$55 - 1 unit

$52.50 - 2 units

$50 - 3+ units

*** plus shipping

https://www.facebook.com/notes/phoenix-reefers-community/jebao-group-buy-open/171797243000234

Again, just contact one of the organizers to order or if you have any questions. I have been corresponding with Drew.

Drew Daley

Email- [email protected]

Reef2Reef.com- Dsdaley77

FaceBook- Drew Daley

*OR*

Daniel DeMeritt

Email- [email protected]

Reef2Reef.com- Lofty78

ReefCentral.com Lofty

FaceBook- Daniel DeMeritt

Your Email needs to contain your Name, Screen Name (social media sites), Email & phone number, address with zip code, the quantity you would like to order and if you require shipping or would like local pick up (I live in the Phx Metro-Arizona area for reference). Please include in your email how you HAVE paid, the amount you paid and if electronic under what name is your payment sent.

All info must be sent or we can not add you to the document. Payments can be made locally and we accept cash, check (with approval and verification of funds), credit or debit cards and PayPal. If you are not local to Phoenix,AZ and can not meet in person for payment, PayPal will be your only payment option. ***All electronic payments MUST BE SENT AS A GIFT. I can't stress this enough. If you send as a business transaction PayPal gets a cut of your money before it gets to us and therefore you will be considered PENDING until remainder of balance due has been received. Also, if you intend to use a credit or debit card, rather than a bank account, you will be charged 2.9% of the amount and a 30¢ by PayPal for the transaction. Please contact us if you need help figuring out how much to send.

I also jumped in on this and got 2 wp40s and 2 wp25s. Thanks for the info!

Just as an update, they just need one WP40 to complete the order according to Drew. I do not think they will be taking anymore wp25s.

• 3 weeks later...

As an update, I got this from Drew on 10/29:

Reply last night says four days to ship is the current estimate. That places them a week out from me and an additional 2 days to you so hopefully 9-10 days from today.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update from organizers, they got an email saying that our order has moved to shipping but hasn't received tracking number yet. Best guess is they will ship Saturday from China. Thanks for your patience everyone!

Archived