WP40 Group Buy - CLOSED!!!

FarmerTy

Hi all,

I am tagging along with a group buy in Phoenix for a WP40. Currently, the prices are:

1 - $65 + shipping (quoted $12.35 for shipping for one pump, probably be cheaper if we ship a bunch to Austin and split shipping)

2 - $62.50 + shipping

3+ - $60

I am talking with the organizer now and will find out a definite on shipping so we know how much it will cost us for shipping a box to Austin. I will have it shipped to my place and can coordinate pickup when it is received. I live near the Domain.

Let me know if you're interested. They need 8 more people to commit (they have people from everywhere joining this group buy- currently have 40 on board) and then the order will be shipped. I am still working it out with him to see if everyone needs to order through me and send him one big group buy or each one of us hits him up individually to pay. I'll update as soon as I have one. Thanks!

-Ty

Real quick, look in my build thread for a review of my WP40. Victoly modified a ReefAngel cable for me to hook up to my Apex. I have videos posted on some of the different wave modes achieved. Really like the pump a lot, quiet enough, no question strong enough... only question is durability but at that price, I am willing to give them a try.

http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/25278-jeepertys-non-build-build-thread/page-4

The WP40 does come with a controller with some nice modes already programmed, including my personal favorite, Else mode. So, no Apex needed to control but its nice to tweak for those that like to tinker like myself.

The WP25 group buy on the Phoenix Reefers Community has already closed I believe and they are just collecting payment so no WP25s this go around. I'll ask just to make sure.

Depends, I am running one right now on a 6', 125-gal tank and it could be my only pump in there if I needed. You can dial down their speed since they come with controllers now so having one at either end on the lower to medium setting wouldn't be too much overkill. Full blast on both might be a bit much if at the same time.

I am getting a 2nd one because I am upgrading to a 215-gal. Its still 6' but will need to move much more water so I need the 2nd pump for sure. Plus, I want to program a flush right, flush left program to clear out my tank multiple times per day so a 2nd one is needed.

I have 2 WP40s and 2 WP25s on my 6' 180g and I love them!!!

Ty, put me down for 1 WP40, if we can't get added to the WP25 order and I will just move a WP25 to my smaller tank and put the new WP40 in my 180g and turn it down.

Mike

Id be in for one...possibly two. Would 2 WP40s on opposite ends be too much on a 72" tank?

I have one in mine with a power head on the other side...I could really see a need for 2 of them

I have 2 WP40s and 2 WP25s on my 6' 180g and I love them!!!

Ty, put me down for 1 WP40, if we can't get added to the WP25 order and I will just move a WP25 to my smaller tank and put the new WP40 in my 180g and turn it down.

Mike

Mike your tank is awesome and the movement that those four do is perfect for that size tank...after I got that nem and saw your tank I've been trying to copy...hard to do with one 40 and two power heads lol

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Alright, quick update:

At the most they will ship just two in a box (using USPS). Postage is as follows:

$12.35 for one WP40

$16.85 for two WP40s

Units will cost $60 a piece and they would like us to Paypal directly (using the send money to friends/family option) to the organizers. So at this point, it just makes sense if we all pair up and get it shipped to each pair to divide. JaggedFire, since you are buying two yourself, you can just process your own order.

So far I have the following on the group buy:

1) JeeperTy

2) JaggedFire

3) MFrame

4) Woods

5) Olaggie

Since Woods and I are up north, I hit up Woods already to see if he wants to combine. MFrame, maybe wait for another from down South to join in on the order? Either that or order by yourself? May cost the same in gas money driving up north for a pump anyways. Jaggedfire, since you are ordering two, you can just run with your own order.

Two organizers are below. Just send them an email with the information requested and let them know how many you are ordering. And then pay them via paypal using the friends/family option for payment. I have been talking to Drew Daley and he said he would give us the $60/piece price as long as we order in pairs, so I would hit him up and let him know you are from the Austin Reef Club.

Drew Daley

Email- [email protected]

Reef2Reef.com- Dsdaley77

FaceBook- Drew Daley

*OR*

Daniel DeMeritt

Email- [email protected]

Reef2Reef.com- Lofty78

ReefCentral.com Lofty

FaceBook- Daniel DeMeritt

Your Email needs to contain your Name, Screen Name (social media sites), Email & phone number, address with zip code, the quantity you would like to order and if you require shipping or would like local pick up (I live in the Phx Metro-Arizona area for reference). Please include in your email how you HAVE paid, the amount you paid and if electronic under what name is your payment sent.

All info must be sent or we can not add you to the document. Payments can be made locally and we accept cash, check (with approval and verification of funds), credit or debit cards and PayPal. If you are not local to Phoenix,AZ and can not meet in person for payment, PayPal will be your only payment option. ***All electronic payments MUST BE SENT AS A GIFT. I can't stress this enough. If you send as a business transaction PayPal gets a cut of your money before it gets to us and therefore you will be considered PENDING until remainder of balance due has been received. Also, if you intend to use a credit or debit card, rather than a bank account, you will be charged 2.9% of the amount and a 30¢ by PayPal for the transaction. Please contact us if you need help figuring out how much to send.

Kipf, I don't have control over the timing as it is being run out of Arizona. All I know is once we hit the magic number 48, it's go time. And last I knew, we were around 42-44. You can probably hit up the organizer directly for a better estimate of time. His contact info is in the thread.

That should put us at 44 pumps confirmed so far... and they will order when we have 48. Jaggedfire, Mframe, Lenver, Mike Brown, if you guys order soon if you haven't already, we should have the numbers for them to go ahead and move forward with the order.