WP40 Group Buy - CLOSED!!!

FarmerTy

Quick update from organizers, they got an email saying that our order has moved to shipping but hasn't received tracking number yet. Best guess is they will ship Saturday from China. Thanks for your patience everyone!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll tell you I was fine until this whole computer thin, I have contacted him thru is yahoo account so I would think he has to have that, but I did email him Monday and no response so I called and left a message today, but even jeeperty hasn't received anything. Hopefully is still only a delay

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Ok, who is this JeeperTy guy? Maybe he is in cahoots with the AZ guys or maybe they are one in the same? Or even Dread Pirate Roberts and our WP40s have been traded on the Silk Road website? Anyone consider that?

Now, where is that witch hunt gif?

The pumps will be here when they are hear. We are lucky they made it by Christmas from China

Latest update I just received:

"Yes, the pumps have all been shipped, there was a slight delay as my printer kept messing up the shipping labels but all pumps should arrive today or Friday since we have a holiday this week. When I get home I'll pull the tracking from stamps.com since apparently it didn't send out the email like it was supposed to. Sorry."

Got an email today that there was an issue with the printed labels on several and that mine was returned to the shipper. I'm now showing a delivery date of this week. Envious of those who already received theirs...

All day! But in different modes. I programmed it with my APEX if you have the full version APEX or an APEX unit with the dimming module. Check out my old build thread for what I did.

http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/25278-jeepertys-non-build-build-thread/page-4

Before doing that, I left it in Else mode all the time and was happy with that. No APEX or programming needed.

Just wanted to touch back with an update. Got my pumps in last week....Wednesday-ish? But couldn't try them out until after the holiday break. Things are impressive. ONE pump on a 6ft tank managed a 1 inch wave across the entire surface with no tweaking. Gonna get to play a bit more this week. Haven't even had to connect the second yet.

Has anyone else other than Lenver received theirs?

I received the WP25s yesterday and getting my WP40 from Ty tonight. I already had a couple of each so I am a returning customer. I added a 25 to my daughter's Biocube29, and like I knew, I had to throttle it way down and point it into a rock to keep it from creating too big of a wave.. I want it more for below surface motion and not wave action...

Archived