Getting out of the hobby sale

fishypets

The old school guys are dropping like flies.

sad.png

who else is going?

it's been a bit of a slow process but, in no particular order: Gabe(GKarshens), Andrew(ACampbell), BMWAaron, now Clint. There's been a few others that I can't think of off the top of my head.

So just because I'm easily confused... are we supposed to all show up to your house at 5:55pm Saturday with wads of cash and Ziploc baggies? Or are we supposed to be hitting refresh on our browsers like crazy? For once I don't have a band contest so I'd like to not screw this up!

I had the same question

So just because I'm easily confused... are we supposed to all show up to your house at 5:55pm Saturday with wads of cash and Ziploc baggies? Or are we supposed to be hitting refresh on our browsers like crazy? For once I don't have a band contest so I'd like to not screw this up!

Good luck with that!

I'm old enough to know that I'll be disappointed all day if I make a special trip to someone's house with cash and find out that it wasn't what I had expected it to be.

Good luck with that!

I'm old enough to know that I'll be disappointed all day if I make a special trip to someone's house with cash and find out that it wasn't what I had expected it to be.

There are a few police officers who would like to have a word with you..... :)

LOL

Sascha "Officer I was just looking for fish"

Officer " You're disgusting"

Good luck with that!

There are a few police officers who would like to have a word with you..... smile.png

Good luck with that!

There are a few police officers who would like to have a word with you..... smile.png

LOL! What's wrong with wads of cash and plastic baggies?

So we'll get started around 3:00 p.m. on Saturday. Once all the corals are gone we can start working on the fish. Here is the list.

Purple Tang- large $200.00

Sailfin Tang- Sold

vlamingi Tang- $50.00

Radiant Wrasse $70.00

Pair of mated Tomato clown fish $50.00

Lyretail Anthias- male $30.00 six females $25.00

Archived