Tanked is coming to Austin

Mlaw

Skate board ramp made me stop watching

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

That one drives me crazy!!! Why ANYONE would think it's neat to scare the hell out of every fish in that tank is beyond me...and now they have added it to their opening credits.

That aside, we do enjoy watching. We got to meet them at MACNA. Heather is a lot more quiet in person but the two guys are just as obnoxious. Not that I'm one to criticize, but as we entered the conference area first thing that Saturday morning (i.e. nice and still almost quiet), we could hear Wade throwing the F bomb as well as others, several times.

I can't stand those clowns. It's a shame tv producers feel like they can't rely on the content of their shows to carry their programs, but have to hire the most outrageous personalities to have something people will watch.

I agree about the skate ramp tank...terrible.

If you ignore all the antics on the show, bad livestock choices and silly fake coral... they do make some impressive tanks. They seem to normally use thicker than needed acrylic as well.

Some BIG tanks on RC were built by ATM... just no signs of Brett/Wayde at those installs lol

For the first couple seasons I was able to recognize the purpose of the show is not to educate but to entertain. They have faith in their products but I've heard too many "after the fact" stories about their tanks crashing and all livestock dying shortly after their departure. That is probably more a result of improper fish keeping from the new owners but its still upsetting to consider the amount of life lost as a result of the tank setups. But...that's business I suppose. I stopped watching because I lost interest. There's only so many times I can see them fill a tank with epoxy coated plastic toys. That's really what did it for me. Their tanks they install are lame. The acrylic shells are cool, their plumbing looks like it is well done, but the finished product always looks like a McDonald's playhouse under water with expensive fish. Kinda gets old. Plus the acting is shameful