Some cool finds while collecting in Port A (More pics added)

Chad and Belinda

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And, when you bring your goodies home; put the bucket you use inside the vehicle with you. Not in the bed of the truck. Trust me.

birds? cats? game wardens?

I would guess so they don't get killed with all the splashing and temperature increase. Game wardens good point though.

And, when you bring your goodies home; put the bucket you use inside the vehicle with you. Not in the bed of the truck. Trust me.

birds? cats? game wardens?

I would guess so they don't get killed with all the splashing and temperature increase. Game wardens good point though.

splashing, duh. i was thinking while they were collecting, not while they were driving. for driving if you use the round igloo coolers you can cross tie the handles and it wont tump over. you can also tie the lid down to the handles to prevent it blowing off.

And, when you bring your goodies home; put the bucket you use inside the vehicle with you. Not in the bed of the truck. Trust me.

birds?  cats?  game wardens?

splashing, duh.  i was thinking while they were collecting, not while they were driving.  for driving if you use the round igloo coolers you can cross tie the handles and it wont tump over.  you can also tie the lid down to the handles to prevent it blowing off. 

Heat kills. Air pump will put hot air in while in the back of the truck

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Not saying this happened to Robb but shrimp need to be kept out of the heat on the way home. Heat kills shrimp purdy fast. Don't forget to keep those bubblers on as well. I have lost a lot of shrimp because the bubbler (battery or plug in) stopped working.

Archived