BRS group buy July 23rd

crendon2003

group buy for BRS On July 23rd is a go please pm me or post if u want to join just pm me ur last name and BRS email.

The list

The list updated 7/19

1. Crendon2003. ( complete )

2. Missjeter87. ( complete )

3. Joshman1204 ( complete )

4. Bpb ( complete )

5. Sifuentes31 ( complete )

6. Juiceman ( complete )

7. Scubasteve ( need info)

8. Esacjack ( complete )

9. Jimbo662 ( complete )

10. Fighting hippo ( complete )

11. JCAB ( complete )

12. Bio3 ( complete )

13. Mdavis ( complete)

14. JoseZ ( complete)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does brs ship to separate locations for group buy? If so I'm in. I need a few things but can't make it to Austin for a while

Yes they do. It works differently than a group buy from somewhere else. You get 10 people to sign up and everybody gets a discount. Your order then goes to your house. Most people usually order together and help pay the shipping or get enough to get free shipping (at $175).

I'm in. What do I need to do?

Need to sign up to BRS and make an account. You will get a confirmation e-mail. Then just type your e-mail address here so that it can be added to the list. Then when the group buy starts you will get an e-mail from BRS telling you that the group buy has started. Usually you have about a week to order.

I'm in. What do I need to do?

Need to sign up to BRS and make an account. You will get a confirmation e-mail. Then just type your e-mail address here so that it can be added to the list. Then when the group buy starts you will get an e-mail from BRS telling you that the group buy has started. Usually you have about a week to order.

This is correct. No problem on hi-jacking. We have 10 so its a go. please pm ur last name and BRS email so I can put it on the form. I will be at $60 right now if any one south wants to join together let me know also my wife works in roundrock so she can take something up there if need be.

1. Crendon2003

2. Missjeter87

3. Joshman1204

4. Bpb

5. Sifuentes31

6. Juiceman

7. KKAAY

8. Scubasteve

9. Esacjack

10. Jimbo662

Anyone ever buy the GFO in bulk and break it up for a group?

I was the one who used to do that. You get 4 people committed per order unless you get like 20 people then you go a size larger. But with 4 people it takes the 7 LB bucket and everyone got 1.75 LB each. I always did this with the H.C GFO and the cost came out to $36 per person.

I would measure it out by weight on a freshly calibrated scale using a certified 100g weight to calibrate, then either place it into vac sealed bags or regular bag or even the container it arrived in depending on what the individual wanted.

Archived