Prize winning combo 90 Rimless and custom metal stand

(Bio)³

I really hate to do this but I need to downsize my tanks before the move. I don't want to list it but it will be too difficult for me to move all the tanks I have.

The stand is custom built by offroaddodge and he did a spectacular job.

You can see the stand and tank in my build thread here http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/25948-my-modern-ocean/

I do have a custom Tonga Structure in the tank that weighs 50 LB and fills it nicely while still allowing great swimming room for fish.

I'm asking $500 for the tank/stand combo or $550 as a package deal with the tonga structure, I've got over 900 invested into it. The sump is currently not part of this deal but depending on what display tanks I can let go of it might become available.

post-2165-0-08182200-1367540641_thumb.jp

post-2165-0-35294100-1367540672_thumb.jp

Did I mention, this tank is part of a contest winning system? :D

That should be part of the subject. "prize winning combo...".

But, does it come with the award or is that exrtra?

Bump, I've had some people interested.

New rimless 90's with black silicone cost 500+

This tank comes with a custom stand, that everyone who sees it raves about. :)

i'm still waiting to see if an airplane comes up for sale.

hehe no we got rid of those a few years back, but when I move we plan to do another one. Thinking about the MCR01 or possible a Glasair.

i'm still waiting to see if an airplane comes up for sale.

hehe no we got rid of those a few years back, but when I move we plan to do another one. Thinking about the MCR01 or possible a Glasair.

dang! what did you have? I'm not familiar with MCR01, but the Glasairs are great planes.

Bump, I've had some people interested.

New rimless 90's with black silicone cost 500+

This tank comes with a custom stand, that everyone who sees it raves about. smile.png

Actually a new rimless 90 w/ black silicone goes for $700 w/o stand and takes 4-6 weeks to get, I know. And your tonga rock structure alone is worth $100+

GLWS

Hi, what are the dimensions of the tank and the stand?<br />

The tank is a 90 gallon that measures 48 long 18 deep 24 tall and it sits 1 inch into the stand.

The stand is 55 inches long 25 inches deep 36 inches tall. The stand has a nice lip all the way around to allow work space when running tests. And the stand is designed to attach panels with magnets. Whole attached the panels would sit flush with the lip for a clean modern look. It holds up to a 90 gallon underneath. It is shown with my 75 gallon sump.

If you would like to see it in person I can arrange a time with you.

I wish the height and depth dimensions were reversed, I would have bought your setup. I am looking for a 48x24x18, good luck with your sale.

i don't think they make prize winning systems in that shape. you would end up just buying an ordinary aquarium like everyone else. i think you will find that you would be disappointed in the end. constantly looking at it and say "this is beautiful, but it is lacking the prize winning feel. if only i hadn't let that one get away". :)

three posts? oh, you're kinda new. welcome, and i'm a smart aleck and shouldn't be taken seriously too often.

I wish the height and depth dimensions were reversed, I would have bought your setup. I am looking for a 48x24x18, good luck with your sale.

Good luck on your search! And even though your in Dallas, perhaps you can give us a build thread whe you find what your looking for :)

Thank you for your time :)

Archived