Kessil a360w

Texasrob

350 you mean I think? I've seen them there.

The A360 was released in early March, and allows for external control, ie Apex.

Definitely give AquaDome a call as they should be able to get it pretty readily.

They dont carry the A360W, the 360W was only released to 6 vendors directly, with the remainder being spaced out each quarter. AD might have some if they sourced externally, but to my knowledge both Aquatek and Aquadome use the same vendor for their kessils, and to my knowledge that vendor is overstocked on 350's and will not be pushing the 360's yet. So if they sourced outside of their regular channels, they MAY have it. But I was just at AT yesterday, and didn't see one.

Will you have some on demo over the clam tank? biggrin.png

I was there this weekend picking up some plants. They were very busy and it took me an extra half hour to check out becuase i kept wandering out of line looking at that tank by the lights. I think I am hooked on this and can't wait to get my first tank started.

I was there this weekend picking up some plants. They were very busy and it took me an extra half hour to check out becuase i kept wandering out of line looking at that tank by the lights. I think I am hooked on this and can't wait to get my first tank started.

I think we were there at the same time (or maybe coincidence that there were some plants on the counter when I was paying :)). I was juggling the two kids, and trying to keep the oldest from smashing my just-paid-for plate coral to bits on the ground.

I think we were there at the same time (or maybe coincidence that there were some plants on the counter when I was paying smile.png). I was juggling the two kids, and trying to keep the oldest from smashing my just-paid-for plate coral to bits on the ground.

yep, i saw you. actaully, i think i helped you put something in your bag. that's funny. well, it was nice meeting you and i hope your stuff survived the trip home.

I think we were there at the same time (or maybe coincidence that there were some plants on the counter when I was paying smile.png). I was juggling the two kids, and trying to keep the oldest from smashing my just-paid-for plate coral to bits on the ground.

yep, i saw you. actaully, i think i helped you put something in your bag. that's funny. well, it was nice meeting you and i hope your stuff survived the trip home.

Ah yes, thank you for the help :) We were having some melt downs at that point of the day. And yes, things made it home. The plate is happy ... and the wrasse has been shy so far, but I suspect that will change here soon.

Archived