Neon Reefer

Neon Reefer

OK So I am taking the plunge and just became a full member of the club. I am excitied to join and am looking forward to meeting some of you at the Coral Corral tomorrow.

Didn't want there to be any confusion but I am now able to surf w/ my normal handle "Neon Reefer".

So aka Andre Herbert of Cedar Park says hello to all fellow club members and i hope to get to know you soon. Looking forward to going to some club meetings as well!

• Like 2

Congrats. Being a member pays for itself in no time. Just remember to bring your ARC badge with you when you go to RCA for that 10% off or can get 50% off an Aquadome membership which gives you 10% off and a 7 day 50% back fish guarantee.

Congrats. Being a member pays for itself in no time. Just remember to bring your ARC badge with you when you go to RCA for that 10% off or can get 50% off an Aquadome membership which gives you 10% off and a 7 day 50% back fish guarantee.

i wonder if they will do it retroactively. i bought my membership about a month ago when i got new lights for my tank. it paid for itself that trip, though.

disclaimer: any resembalance to seriousness in this post is strictly accidental.