BRS group buy

JCAB

I have the following e-mails. mrshall, meteorflower, bio, juiceman, jeeperty, kkay, lewk,tuesday8877 and capt. obvious. I plan on submitting this by 7, so please send me your e-mail address if you'd like to participate (I don't know if more can be added once it's open). Thanks everyone.

The group buy is open. If you didn't receive an email from BRS, please let me know. Unfortunately, most of my items are out of stock, so for the couple of people that wanted to join my order for the free shipping, you might check with someone else (BRS told me that they hope to have the items in stock in the next 48hrs, but who knows).

Anyone interested in splitting the 400g of Argent Cyclop-eeze fish/coral food for $94.99? The 100g is out of stock and they say it may be months. Dave, if I buy that food, I'll be at around $150. How much are you looking to spend?

Anyone interested in splitting the 400g of Argent Cyclop-eeze fish/coral food for $94.99? The 100g is out of stock and they say it may be months. Dave, if I buy that food, I'll be at around $150. How much are you looking to spend?

total of $45

:) I'm a little confused, is this an official GB or just a group? If it is an official BRS GB I assume it starts Tuesday, and if so I'd like in. I'll be in for about $500. And BIO I'd join on some GFO.

If it's not an official GB, then I'll be doing a "regular" purchase early next week/or over the weekend, and am over the free shipping price. I'll start another thread if needed, I don't want to confuse people if in mid-order.

Chris

• Like 1

Chris, it's official and ends next Tuesday. Send me your email and I'll see if I can add you, otherwise you can add your order to mine or someone else that's already in the GB.

For the gfo order we are ordering 7 lb to split with 4 people. Each person is getting 1.75 lb

Juiceman would like to get a double order, which would put us at 1 whole 7 lb order filled and 1/4 of another 7 lb order. Would anyone else like to join or double up on gfo? I'd be willing to pick up a second to make it 2/4.