I want your ugliest decorations.

victoly

hahaha Farting diver reminds me of my uncle's place in the 70's.

They had a lot of trendy stuff in the place but the pièce de résistance was a statue of a boy urinating. There was a pump and it had little mono-filament lines around the statue. The pump pushed vegetable oil out down the mono-filament and made the urination action work.

He had a bubbling diver (don't remember if it was farting) and treasure chest in his tank too. I think the statue was a 'tribute' to this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manneken_Pis

You need to make a build thread. grin.png

Aw man i remember those oil fixtures. My mom had one when i was little and my brothers and i used to just stare at the droplets of oil running down the lines. Thought it was cool when i was younger. I'm just glad it wasn't the one pee'ing.shifty.gif

• 4 weeks later...

I dont know if you are still looking but I came across this on craigslist

I can not put the link in but if you go to austin craigslist and type in aquriums it came out on apr 22 its the six post down

Dang, I had a great one. It was a trex that would open his mouth with bubbles. Sadly his head fell off (bad hinge design). I kept wanting to fix him, but I think I recently tossed him.

If I run across him, do you want him?

Ian, PM me your address...I bought you a pennplax starbird, where do you want it shipped?

show off. i give him a used trex with a head that falls off and you go buy him one. i just lost points. :).

Ian, PM me your address...I bought you a pennplax starbird, where do you want it shipped?

show off. i give him a used trex with a head that falls off and you go buy him one. i just lost points. smile.png.

psh...I think a janky trex is pretty awesome...you gained points in my book

esp if it is this one:

trex500-500x500.jpg

17719_pid.jpg

capt. you're killing me. i appreciate your help, but it is more like this one. i think they discoctinued mine because, well, the head falls off. so, this one may be the upgraded model. to be fair, they told me when i pulled it off the clearance table that the head tends to fall off. seriously, it really is awesome. we are all grown ups here and loved it, but i just never got around to fixing the head. i think it'll be pretty easy to do.

sorry, can't get the image to attach for some reason.

capt. you're killing me. i appreciate your help, but it is more like this one. i think they discoctinued mine because, well, the head falls off. so, this one may be the upgraded model. to be fair, they told me when i pulled it off the clearance table that the head tends to fall off. seriously, it really is awesome. we are all grown ups here and loved it, but i just never got around to fixing the head. i think it'll be pretty easy to do.

sorry, can't get the image to attach for some reason.

Still cool...you still get points...besides...Dinosaurs are on par with space robot birds I think

Archived