AAF eBay sales ending 3/17/13

Mitch

Ugh, I hate sniping...and it has been my policy to boycott snipersites, but after having been sniped yet again and seeing that even you guys are doing it, I'm close to breaking down. I've missed out on three acans I really wanted from AAF because of snipers.

Ugh, I hate sniping...and it has been my policy to boycott snipersites, but after having been sniped yet again and seeing that even you guys are doing it, I'm close to breaking down. I've missed out on three acans I really wanted from AAF because of snipers.

Do you know a better way to win an item without driving the price high?

Even though I had used AuctionSniper, I have still lost 80% of the items cause my max bid was too low. C'est la vie.

Sometimes its not sniping i literally wait till the last 9 seconds to bid. It works very well. As for the $ amount. Its just a matter of some one willing to pay more than u

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Do you know a better way to win an item without driving the price high?

Even though I had used AuctionSniper, I have still lost 80% of the items cause my max bid was too low. C'est la vie.

was it the acans with the green centers by any chance?

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

keep in mind that matt generally has these frags at rates CHEAPER than what the end-price on ebay is. Many times I've seen a frag going for 39 dollars on ebay, and 19 dollars at AAF on saturday. Not only that, but he usually has quite a bit more in stock, as most of the frags start as colonies they cut to size.

And seriously, how much more WYSIWYG can you get than being there in person? :)

keep in mind that matt generally has these frags at rates CHEAPER than what the end-price on ebay is. Many times I've seen a frag going for 39 dollars on ebay, and 19 dollars at AAF on saturday. Not only that, but he usually has quite a bit more in stock, as most of the frags start as colonies they cut to size.

And seriously, how much more WYSIWYG can you get than being there in person? smile.png

something about bidding makes us think that we'll get a way better deal. im changing my ways. i spent 197$ on the last two auctions. im happy with everything but got cought up on the bidding wars doh.gif

something about bidding makes us think that we'll get a way better deal. im changing my ways. i spent 197$ on the last two auctions. im happy with everything but got cought up on the bidding wars doh.gif

give AuctionSniper a try... you set your max bid, and it'll submit your bid a few seconds before it closes... you can go and resume your normal life and let it do the work vs getting emotionally involved in a bidding war...

Archived