So...who is selling frags at the Capital City Coral Corral (C4)?

Roy V

What about leaving and coming back if we want to go get lunch instead of lunch there? And no ticket means no stub to show we were there! We need or stub if memories! :P

Still waiting to see who is bringing what.

You'll get a wristband at check in so that you can come and go easily.

ok cool, I can cut the wrist band when the event is over and drop it into my aquarium folder in the filing cabinet. Just to say I was there at the first c4 :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Mike, you oughta set up a holding tank for all the corals we will buy then not have a place to keep them until we leave.

I tried running an ARC tank at the Spring frag swap last year and I have to admit it ended up being very confusing. Given this being the first year of C4, the staff and I will be pretty busy and I'd prefer not to add tank maintenance to their duties. I'm sure most people selling frags will let you pre-pay and then hold them until you're ready to leave like Elegant Reef did at the Spring swap.

A few of our door prizes are live (such as the premium clownfish from Proaquatix), so pick up for those items is typically at the end of the show anyway.

On that note, I've had no confirmations from any members wanting to setup a frag tank. Our exhibitor space is almost all sold, so if you plan to bring and setup a tank you must PM me as soon as possible to make sure that we hold table space for you!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There will also be other ways to win tickets, so be sure to visit the site periodically to maximize your chances!

have these chances happened?

There will be some additional opportunities at the event itself, so keep your eyes and ears open!

Are there going to be any livestock sold at C4 either from vendors or lfs

Yes, we have several exhibitors who will be selling livestock:

• Aquaculture Ranch
  • Austin Aquadome
  • River City Aquatics
  • Zoanthids.com

As well as several members who are bringing frags but not setting up a tank. You may want to bring a small cooler to carry your purchases in.