Nano fish recommendations

dshel1217

A 10g is only going to support maybe 3 fish. My tactic when I had a small tank was to choose "standard" fish and then specialize them - a firefish but purple, a clownfish but orange skunk, etc. - so that I could make the most of my limited selection. Think also about varying heights and activity levels - gobies on the bottom, firefish tend to hang in one place, clowns move around a lot, etc.

A cardinal would look cool in the mangrove roots!

A 10g is only going to support maybe 3 fish. My tactic when I had a small tank was to choose "standard" fish and then specialize them - a firefish but purple, a clownfish but orange skunk, etc. - so that I could make the most of my limited selection. Think also about varying heights and activity levels - gobies on the bottom, firefish tend to hang in one place, clowns move around a lot, etc.

A cardinal would look cool in the mangrove roots!

Im going to look into cardinals it would look good to see them swimming around roots. Im going to take a few big managroves from my main tank and put them into the 10 gal so they will already have a root structure swim in.