Chistmas frags

OU12004

I want to give some frags away, nothing expensive, as nothing I have that is expensive is ready to frag but I think it would be cool if everyone posted a frag to gift for the holidays.

Please let me know if you would like 1. The first is a plating Star Polyp (much to my chagrin this is always the coral people like in my tank)

HnGB0l.jpgunfragged

BKgS2l.jpg I have 3 but only 1 has the Stony growth in it. (I could break it in half if there is enough interest)The other 2 are the soft Plates

I also have 2 loose green rhodactis Mushrooms and 2 Metalic reds

32FlNl.jpg

htFjDl.jpg

Great idea!

We should totally incorporate this into our December meeting. Bring something for donation to a charity and bring a small frag as a freebie for anyone who wants it. I'm sure we'll get a pretty good new members turnout with that for that meeting.

-Ty

Great idea!

We should totally incorporate this into our December meeting. Bring something for donation to a charity and bring a small frag as a freebie for anyone who wants it. I'm sure we'll get a pretty good new members turnout with that for that meeting.

-Ty

You missed the meeting this past Saturday?!? Booooo!

I still like the idea of sharing corals though. The idea was also mentioned that we could create a "frag pack" of the corals, and people picking up packs could give a $5 donation to the Nature Conservancy Adopt-A-Reef drive. I'm open to whatever the club members want to do.

I've got plenty of Devils Hand leathers and pieces of Anthelia to contribute to the pack.

I was afraid someone was going to call me out on missing the meeting... let alone the big chief himself! Haha.

I will have some things to donate to the charity frag pack if we get this going.

-Ty

Great idea!

-Ty

You missed the meeting this past Saturday?!? Booooo!

I still like the idea of sharing corals though. The idea was also mentioned that we could create a "frag pack" of the corals, and people picking up packs could give a $5 donation to thehttp://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/22444-the-nature-conservancy-adopt-a-coral-reef/#entry183619'> Nature Conservancy Adopt-A-Reef drive. I'm open to whatever the club members want to do.

I've got plenty of Devils Hand leathers and pieces of Anthelia to contribute to the pack.

We could do a Dirty Santa with coral. I think that would be a well attended meeting. I have a half Rainbow half Pokerstar Monti frag that I will put in.

wish someone had told me about the ability to get corals before I donated to the Adopt a reef drive...smile.png ...I guess in a round about way I am ...thanks for the corals Sean

There's a standing offer to all members (not just Premium) to free corals when available. I try to bring frags to every meeting, and almost always have Devils Hand, GSP, Anthelia, or Xenia. If you're interested in any of the above let me know and we'll coordinate getting you some.

Just throwing ideas out there but it would be nice to have a free frag pack, where people donate $XX amount of dollars (usually on the cheap side like $5 that Mike recommended) to the Nature Conservancy Adopt-A-Reef drive. for the pack. The pack will usually consist of your basic start corals (GSP, anthelia, mushrooms, xenia, etc)

But also have a premium frag pack (not meaning just for premium members) that has some pretty nice choice corals in it (for instance Sean's pokerstar/rainbow monti frag) that would go for a higher donation to the Nature Conservancy Adopt-A-Reef drive... or even an auction system for the premium frag packs where all the money goes to the Nature Conservancy Adopt-A-Reef drive.

Just brainstorming. Be happy to donate for the starter frag pack and the premium frag pack if someone puts this thing together.

-Ty

• Like 1

All 3 reds and both green shrooms are taken 2 PSP are spoken for. Still have 1PSP left if anyone wants it.

I am always looking for some good Karma so I will donate to both packs if someone sets it up.