I am thankful for...

FarmerTy

Since it is in the spirit of the season...

I am thankful for this forum and all the wonderful people I have met and chatted with over the years.

I am also thankful for a place online where we can all get together and share insight into our hobby, ask questions, look for help, and pick up a frag here and there.

Approximately 70% of my tank came from small frags I got locally from people on our club. Each one of our tanks are the accumulation of the effort that we all put in together on ARC and in the hobby. Thanks all and pass on the good will if it pleases you. grin.png

-Ty

• Like 1

I'm thankful for our wonderful staff, sponsors, and most of all the members here who truly make the club and the site the success that it is. And I thank my wife for putting up with me and all that the club entails.

• Like 1

im thankfull for all the cool people that i meet that have the same interests in me, and for all of the generous prices on frags from the people on ARC, and for a job that lets me sit on the computer all day and let me constantly check up on ARC, like 100 times a day!!!! and for a boss you knows and understand my addition

I am thankful for James making the little chips in my phone so I don't have to talk to people on the bus. JK, I am thankful to live in a time when saltwater aquariums are actually possible. We have enough technology to have a thriving aquarium, and a living ocean to take from. Now if we could start to aquaculture more fish. My understanding is that companies are really focusing on blue tuna since they command the highest price, but after they figure them out, maybe more hobby fish are next?

• Like 1