Reefcleaners GB--- second run

(Bio)³

I just ordered, came to $38.73 after the $5/off. This is the first time I've ordered from them. I choose group buy, but did not see a place to indicate what group. So I just put it in the comments as ARC (Austin Reef Club). If there is something else I need to do please let me know.

I just ordered, came to $38.73 after the $5/off. This is the first time I've ordered from them. I choose group buy, but did not see a place to indicate what group. So I just put it in the comments as ARC (Austin Reef Club). If there is something else I need to do please let me know.

I think that's all you have to do, you should receive an confirmation email.

I looked and looked and I don't see any copepods in the bag of water. I'll send him an email about it tomorrow

Ya the water wasnt even tinted green, thought it was odd. Arent they suppose to come with a little touch of phyto?

Yeah I bought a bag of chaeto, the description includes:

This chaeto is seeded with copepods...

But as far as I can tell there are no copepods in there. Maybe they are just too small to easily see??

Too small to see is called snake oil in my book. I have really good eyes and spent minutes staring at any movement and saw nothing.

Contacting reefcleaners today and I'm sure they'll make it right so hopefully no worries.

Someone else got a bag of water as well but let us know if you got pods.

YEs i have Bad results that i miss this Sale lol (Bio I thought U would of text Or reminded me Lol I was in for like 75 lol (Snooze And losing Dang lol )

I did remind everyone in the thread and status updates. I don't get paid to be a personal assistant

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone in Cedar Park or NW Austin want to wake this topic up? If not I will start my own to facilitate anyone who wants/needs product from reefcleaners. I definitely need about $50 or more for snails. Lemme know what you think.

Thanks,

Bryan