Reefcleaners GB--- second run

(Bio)³

This thread is to help keep the other thread more readable. Other thread is http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/24630-reefcleaners-gb-was-wtb-clean-up-crew/page__st__20

They will be placing a reefcleaners group buy that will deliver on Friday 16.

This delivery date is too early for myself and another member so I'll be running a second order and allowing people to jump in if they like. I will be placing my order on the 16th and it should arrive sometime the following week.

If you would like to join in please post an estimated order amount. If you need the items earlier please go join the other Group buy thread http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/24630-reefcleaners-gb-was-wtb-clean-up-crew/page__st__20 This will help them get free shipping, and get items in faster.

Slowly everyone is moving to the later side. The other thread acted like later was worse.

Perhaps the others will be willing to wait and get their items 5/6 days later. Would make for free ship and all items in at once

• Like 1

ok so if this run is to happen I will place the order on Friday.

Can I please get either a pm head count or some posts head count on this thread with an estimate of what you want?

I'll gladly put the order in to RC like I did BRS and catch the package. Just need to figure out head count and price mounts to see if we need to do a GB to get some penny macro and deals or if we need to run a solo order for lower free shipping amounts but no penny macros.

I'll send john an email later today and ask what all he will work with us on as far as GB/free shipping/penny macro items.

Interested but I don't think Thanksgiving week is great for me, particularly as it seems they would deliver on Friday - I'll be out of town.

So to verify, what date would it be delivered?

Thanks,

Bryan

Interested but I don't think Thanksgiving week is great for me, particularly as it seems they would deliver on Friday - I'll be out of town.

So to verify, what date would it be delivered?

Thanks,

Bryan

Hey Bryan, this was a concern of mine as well. Best guess is that the order will be in Austin on 11/20. This assumes that order is places on Friday 11/16, and is shipped on 11/19. If not 11/20 it may be 11/21.

As stated, this is BEST GUESS

I'd like to get some red mangroves and a cleaning crew, but I don't think I am ready for the cleaning crew just yet. I'm going to get my water tested either tomorrow or Wednesday and I'll have a better idea. If it looks good, then I will go ahead and add the order for a cleaning crew which will be around $70.

Currently we are near a total of 164.

If I do this as a group buy we need to hit 250 to get free shipping. At that point everyone would just submit to R say they are in ARC group buy and let it roll. But we might get hit with shipping fees.

If I do this as a solo order and add everyones items in then it becomes 175 to hit free shipping but we need to sort it all out here which will be annoying.

I'd love to do this as a solid GB so we can get penny macro and have it all pre sorted in one box.

I dont mind holding off until we hit enough for free shipping on a group buy but I dont know how every one else feels.

• Like 1

I just went over all the orders again and realized we are above free shipping on a group buy.

I apologize I was not thinking clearly this morning. If everyone would like to agree on a ship date we can place the order. I'm fine with this Friday or placing the group buy starting next Friday.

Need to hear preferences.

Ok with how cold it is outside and my silicone taking longer to cure than I expected I vote for next Friday.

I put scev in the next friday category because I know his schedule coming up this week and I think it would help him more also. Can more people chime in? Need to confirm we still have all the interest and pick the date!

So far we have votes:

This Friday (1)

Next Friday (2)