Reefcleaners GB--- second run

(Bio)³

I'm good with any friday since its only snails and hermits i'm looking at. How is the weather Next Week? Or This Friday for that matter. Last year when i ordered from Reef Cleaners a northern came in and killed most of my stock as well as a Rock Boring Urchin that i really wanted. Just throwing it out there just in case.....

It should be warming up next week.

After talking with john at RC it looks like the best bet is to have all orders in by 11/25/2012 it will ship the next day 11/26 and arrive 11/27

This time frame clears Thanksgiving so no one will have to worry about that part. It also clears the cold weather we currently have. It also allows members enough time to join the order and decide what they need/want.

Can everyone agree on this? Orders placed by 11/25/2012, ship 11/26, arrive 11/27

Late pick up is fine, If your going to be late pick up then PM me the day of and request holding buckets for your critters if you want. If you dont pm then ill let em sit in bags.

The new tank will be setup by then smile.png nothing great to look at but your welcome to see the system. Its a 90 rimless DT with 75 custom sump below all on custom stand. Then my biocube will be tied into the sump on the side. all LED and controlled by apex. I'll have a build thread up once the system is running.

Mitch, I have enough room in my sump to keep your stuff segregated then can bring it up when your back.

Brian, I appreciate the offer! Since i'm only boosting my cuc crew etc, this order was non-essential for me, so i'll pass.

submitted the form. As soon as RC confirms the GB is open I will post.

We will then all order our order on RC paying them directly. In shipping you choose group buy option in the notes make sure to let them know you are part of the ARC group buy.

Just so everone is aware, if we do not hit the $250 mark we will have to pay shipping on the order.

I based hitting the $250 mark off of what people had planned to order $$ wise. I'm still in for my original $30 like before.

If we end up below we just need to pay the shipping cost.