Reefcleaners GB (was WTB Clean Up Crew)

10gReef

Here's the location of the interested parties so far:

Round Rock - 10gReef, hall1027

NW Austin - Mitch

Killeen - Funkness

SE Austin - brian.srock

Since we each need to do a prompt pickup (day of delivery), it seems RR is central for all and is the appropriate location for delivery. Is Funkness and brian.srock ok with this? Are either of the 2 RR folks able to be at home and receive the delivery then distribute?

If not, I live near RCA and have the flexibility to work from home to accept delivery.

(moderator hat on) i'm gonna relocate this to GB forum and edit the title accordingly (moderator hat off)

brian, i can pickup for you, and you can collect from me that night.

funkness, is there a certain day of the week that's better for you? we can configure the gb to target delivery for a certain day.

Edited by Mitch

Here's the location of the interested parties so far:

Round Rock - 10gReef, hall1027

NW Austin - Mitch

Killeen - Funkness

SE Austin - brian.srock

Since we each need to do a prompt pickup (day of delivery), it seems RR is central for all and is the appropriate location for delivery. Is Funkness and brian.srock ok with this? Are either of the 2 RR folks able to be at home and receive the delivery then distribute?

If not, I live near RCA and have the flexibility to work from home to accept delivery.

Im actually in NW Austin now, 2222&620

Updating the list w/ locations and estimated $$$ amount... looks like the order is centering around NW Austin / 183...

N Austin - hall1027 (work 183/Burnet)

NW Austin - 10gReef(2222/620), Mitch(183/SpicewoodsSprings $20), Bio3 (183/Duval $20+), ATXJayhawk (183/Duval)

Killeen - Funkness

SE Austin - brian.srock ($20)

Target delivery date of Fri 11/16 would mean order must be submitted by Wed 11/14, i think. We need $250 to hit free shipping.

Funkness, i'm sure you are used to this, but gotta ask, are you ok coming all the way to Austin for pickup? Or maybe hall1027 can collect your's and you can pick up from RR (a little closer).

All, chime in with approximate order amount if you have not done so already.

Updating the list w/ locations and estimated $$$ amount... looks like the order is centering around NW Austin / 183...

N Austin - hall1027 (work 183/Burnet)

NW Austin - 10gReef(2222/620), Mitch(183/SpicewoodsSprings $20), Bio3 (183/Duval $20+), ATXJayhawk (183/Duval)

Killeen - Funkness

SE Austin - brian.srock ($20)

Target delivery date of Fri 11/16 would mean order must be submitted by Wed 11/14, i think. We need $250 to hit free shipping.

Funkness, i'm sure you are used to this, but gotta ask, are you ok coming all the way to Austin for pickup? Or maybe hall1027 can collect your's and you can pick up from RR (a little closer).

All, chime in with approximate order amount if you have not done so already.

You set the target delivery date as the date orders are due by, needs to be adjusted back a bit for orders due on friday 11/16

I'd be interested, but not sure if the timing will work. Are you all talking about placing the order on Friday? If so about how long does it take before it will be here in Austin? And to be clear you are talking about Friday the 16th? Any possible way to put the order in a few days prior to that?

I know, I know, so demanding! smile.png

OOPS just read a few more posts. Looks like the order would be IN before or on the 16th?

Started a second thread to keep this thread from getting cluttered with two diffrent order dates. If you'd like to get the item on or before nov 16 please order on this thread.

I need the items to arrive the following week so I will be placing my own order on the 16th. If you would like to join the thread is http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/24639-reefcleaners-gb-second-run/

Thanks!