BRAND NEW Rimless Tank & Metal Stand (60x30x24)

Crab Rangoon

GONE GONE GONE

So the unthinkable has happened, and due to an unfortunate series of events I was never able to set up my aquarium and will not be setting it up in the foreseeable future. The aquarium and stand are brand new, and were custom produced for me to my exact specifications in late Summer / early Fall this year. The tank has never seen water, and is completely free of damage - nothing is wrong with it, I can just no longer accomodate it. Please understand that I'm taking a small loss on the tank, and the price is not marked up at all. The only reason I'm not putting the tank in storage is because I could really use the money now, and really have no idea how long it'll be before I set up an aquarium again. Here is the build thread I had started, but it obviously didn't really go anywhere: http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/22992-creatures-in-a-black-lagoon-my-final-tank-upgrade/'>http://www.austinree...l-tank-upgrade/

Details on the tank:
- 60x30x24"
- external overflow box centered on the back
- internal portion of overflow ~24x3x5"
- rimless & trimless
- 3/4" glass walls
- PVC bottom
- powdercoated metal stand with adjustable feet

GONE GONE GONE

Thanks Tim. I'm beyond sad to see it go. Selling my fish will be way worse, though bye.gif

how tall is the stand? how do you have the external overflow configured?

The stand is 36" tall, so before considering the adjustable feet the top of the glass is 60" off the ground.

The external overflow box has 3x 1.5" drains through it's bottom, and 2x 1" returns through it as well.

I was planning to plug the return holes and use a single Sea Swirl; or use the 1" holes to a refugium eventually.

The stand is 36" tall, so before considering the adjustable feet the top of the glass is 60" off the ground.

hmmmk, so the tank is 24" tall... my 90g (24" tall) is sitting on a 42" stand... it's in a 2 story foyer so its viewed standing... any replacement tank would need it's center to be at our eye level... gotta pass... glws!

Arg... This is pretty much the exact tank I want in dimension, rimless, and the overflow style. Just hold on to it for a year and I'm game.

I certainly hope that by one year from now, I'd finally be in a position to use it :) We have eventual floor repairs and foundation repairs that will both require the tank to move into another room, or possibly out of the house entirely. The thought of moving it multiple times is quite daunting, and I'd rather just buy another tank when I'm finally in a position to set one up. I can't stand the idea of cracking or chipping it while simply moving it around for the repairs to take place.

I am interested, PM sent.

Thanks, I emailed you.

Arg... This is pretty much the exact tank I want in dimension, rimless, and the overflow style. Just hold on to it for a year and I'm game.

I certainly hope that by one year from now, I'd finally be in a position to use it :) We have eventual floor repairs and foundation repairs that will both require the tank to move into another room, or possibly out of the house entirely. The thought of moving it multiple times is quite daunting, and I'd rather just buy another tank when I'm finally in a position to set one up. I can't stand the idea of cracking or chipping it while simply moving it around for the repairs to take place.

I am interested, PM sent.

Thanks, I emailed you.

I have been self employed doing tile and wood for the past 16 years. If you are going to be putting back either, I would be willing to talk about some kind of deal for your setup. Let me know if interested.

I have been self employed doing tile and wood for the past 16 years. If you are going to be putting back either, I would be willing to talk about some kind of deal for your setup. Let me know if interested.

Luckily all our repairs (including some floor replacement) will be under warranty. Thanks, though - if you were closer I'd sincerely consider you for tiling further down the road!

What happened to your house? I just had a dishwasher line bust and ruin my hardwood floor....sigh. Still trying to decide if I want to make a claim or not.

Previous owner did not water the property for many years and had the foundation fixed this Spring. We purchased late Summer and began irrigating 2x weekly (plus rain); the soil shifted and the house is no longer level from the new level of moisture since the it hadn't hadn't been watered for 2-3 years. Our floors are not water damaged or anything, they simply have air pockets here and there and some cupping in two rooms; none of which is related to the foundation.

Tank still available?

Yes, it certainly is. A couple interested parties have mentioned they may be able to come to Austin to pick it up during Thanksgiving weekend, but nothing solid yet and no deposit left. If you'd like to come by and see it in person contact my phone number or PM me.

If the tank is not sold in the near future it will move to River City Aquatics and have a slightly higher price.