BulkReefSupply GB

brian.srock

I'm in need of some filter media. Total will be about $85 and free shipping is $175 so wanted to see if anyone needs anything.

I plan on placing the order Monday Oct 29th. Delivery pick up will be at my work between 9-5 at Mopac and Duval or after 6 at my house off the SH130 toll and MLK.

You can either paypal me the money to [email protected] , bank transfer if you have BOA or Chase, or good ole' cash works as well.

If it turns into a full blown group buy im in! If you get ten names and wanna set it up we can really get good prices on GFO if enough people want in. If you dont wanna set it up LMK and I'll get it running, always love GBs!

I already have a GB account so even if it's just 2 or 3 people everyone would already get the discounted prices and free shipping if we can make another $90.

Although you have an active account the pricing isnt as low as it is during official GB. During an official GB I do GFO buys in bulk to make high cap GFO cost less than regular GFO. With just an active account the discount isnt as much and not worth it at that point. Last time we did the GB I ordered high cap GFO with GB discount and bulk discount and I just got it here and vacuum sealed it or everyone that was getting some. We ended up etting 1.75 LB of high cap GFO for 36 each. We can get the price down next time if we have more people interested during an official GB.

I'm about to run my own order to get some bulkheads if you want to join.

when are you gonna pull the trigger? i'm looking to get a heater, but still researching. also, friendly nudge to get the replacement ASOV and check valve dribble.gif

I'm about to run my own order to get some bulkheads if you want to join.

when are you gonna pull the trigger? i'm looking to get a heater, but still researching. also, friendly nudge to get the replacement ASOV and check valve dribble.gif

Yup it's going to be on the order also :)

I plan to pull the trigger by Monday night midnight/tuesday morning early hours.

• Like 1