Hello everyone!! New to ARC

kmacc05

Hi everyone,

My name is Klayton and I just found out about ARC yesterday by seeing a sticker on the front of River City Aquatics. Just posting to say hi. I am just now starting my first ever reef tank. It's a 55g and is just about at the end of the cycling period. I can't wait. This hobby seems like it can bring a lot of joy! I have had two freshwater tanks going for a couple years. And have just recently been fascinated with reef tanks. I have been reading and researching for almost a year and can't wait to see what will come in the future! I will post progress pics and info in a build thread if I can figure out how to as everything carries on. Thanks everyone. Can't wait to see what other builds are here and maybe meet some new friends!

Klayton

Hi everyone,

My name is Klayton and I just found out about ARC yesterday by seeing a sticker on the front of River City Aquatics. Just posting to say hi. I am just now starting my first ever reef tank. It's a 55g and is just about at the end of the cycling period. I can't wait. This hobby seems like it can bring a lot of joy! I have had two freshwater tanks going for a couple years. And have just recently been fascinated with reef tanks. I have been reading and researching for almost a year and can't wait to see what will come in the future! I will post progress pics and info in a build thread if I can figure out how to as everything carries on. Thanks everyone. Can't wait to see what other builds are here and maybe meet some new friends!

Klayton

Welcome Klayton, and thanks to Jake at River City (and o0zarkawater for the strategic placing of the ARC sticker!).

You've picked a great time to get in the hobby and we're all glad you're here. Be sure to check out our two upcoming events: Behind the Scenes visit to BuildMyLED on October 13, and our ARC bi-annual frag swap and meeting on October 20th. Events are free to everyone and we love to see new faces!