Coral, Tank, Fish Videos, Pictures

theresa

Hi Everyone, for October Frag Swap meeting I have asked James if he would make a DVD to play at meeting. In order use any pictures or videos that have already been posted we need your permission to use it. Would you please send your approval if okay to use for DVD showing in my house October 20?

HOWEVER,

If you would like to send pictures/video of your tank, please send to James. I have already sent James video of my pistol shrimp and watchman goby together, these two are a favorite. Please send in as soon as possible. Who knows there maybe some interesting things for show.

Thanks, theresa

Gosh, there are 55 hits and NO response, unless I missed something here. I thought surely some of you would have favorite videos, pictures, etc., you would love to share with us all on one dvd. Anybody? I know Kim has a seahorse tank, Jakedoza? Grim?JeeperTy, you have amazing stuff. Jaggedfire? Mitch you do have lots to show I had seen with my own eyes. bchap, what about your clown babies, clarkiii you too.

Come on Everyone lets see what you got, give permission to use. You too Zoa Queen :)

The short video is like 100mb. Is that going to be okay? I'd upload the longer video but that's really huge.

Yes, that is great. Thank you. Can't wait.

James, can JeeperTy upload the longer video or is the a size limit?

• 2 weeks later...

Post images and pictures to this album.

If you would, add a short description of the item and tank size it came from. I will try and incorporate that into the video.

poke.gif Okay Folks, we now have 110 hits and no permission to use your pictures, videos, etc, located on ARC site. Nor is anyone sending in anything, Surely you all have some amazing shots to share with us. James has posted a place for you to send your videos, pictures, etc. please send what you would like to share, Come on you have beautiful tanks and critters. thanks

theresa

You can use my pictures, i just dont have any worth showing.

After my electrical issue my entire rockscape died, all the coral lived but the rock died to the core. It's now fueling the algae so there it nothing good to take pictures of, yet. While the algae is fueled from this, strangely so are some coral so it will be nice once everything recures.

• 3 weeks later...

Same here although my excuse is I'm not in the photograpy section as often as other people *cough* jake*cough* whistle.gif . Guess this should of gotten posted or at least linked in the meeting post.

I really want to play with the idea of the fish tank trailer video.

Maybe next time.

I dropped the ball on this effort. Theresa had ever so sweetly asked me to put this together, and then I just got busy with other stuff. The only thing I was able to do was do a mini-movie of her favorite shrimp goby pair, which I have posted on YouTube:

Archived