Drink Like a Fish Social (Thursday) by Fish Gallery- Austin

lewisweil

What was that? I can't hear you all the way over here in the SEC.

-thread derailed? stay tuned-

I don't think A&M is officially accepted into the SEC until they win a game. Which, by my estimation will not be until October 6, and will only occur once this season. BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED REEFING.

fLNHB.gif

• Like 1

hell I'll take orange coral, it will get people's attention.

I've got some orange acans that need a fraggin. I'll see what I can do.

awesome, let me know!

I am really looking forward to nerding out on fish. I haven't gotten to do that in awhile!

I know at least one reef keeper in B/CS. I'll have to get him on the board, maybe we can do a College Station rollcall. Maybe I can sweet talk Fish Gallery into running stuff out to B/CS or have an Aggie deal in Houston or Austin. Hrmm.

That's a capital idea! Hate to get all selfish but my tank is drastically lacking in coral and I can't always make it out of town to get frags. Would be nice to find more local folks to get frags from.

I am also a discus person and we posted about it on our discus site - to our local peeps anyway.

But several of us are leaving out of town at mid day Thurs for Dallas! Texas Cichlid Association is having a show in Dallas (Fri - Sun) so lots of Cichlid folks are heading that way.

I am a member of LoneStar Discus, and Hill Country Cichlid and TCA. Keep me posted and I will announce things. I will post this on Austin planted Tank also.

Nicole

Nicole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am also a discus person and we posted about it on our discus site - to our local peeps anyway.

But several of us are leaving out of town at mid day Thurs for Dallas! Texas Cichlid Association is having a show in Dallas (Fri - Sun) so lots of Cichlid folks are heading that way.

I am a member of LoneStar Discus, and Hill Country Cichlid and TCA. Keep me posted and I will announce things. I will post this on Austin planted Tank also.

Nicole

Nicole

awesome! I wish I could be there. Bring back pics to share at the next meetup.

That's awesome. Can't wait to see the store. I've been in discussions with a few people about trying to do something in Wilco. Really like the Hutto area, but haven't found the right spot. Just starting to look, so maybe we'll have more luck. Kind of thinking more about a setup like Partners in RR. I'm a pet lover as well. Well, excluding a certain animal that dogs love to chase. I would want more saltwater tanks though. Currently, we have more people willing to invest in a bar/BBQ establishment in Hutto. Not much to eat around there. Hopefully it will come together pretty soon.

is it an open forum? i <3 fw as much as I do sw.

It's on plantedtank.net (by area ) and A google group - ([email protected]) is the google group email. Austin TX planted aquarium keepers I believe - was so long ago I joined the group I can't remember. They are working on going official -- just a group of plant lovers in Austin so far.

Nicole

• Like 1