Free to clown breeders

dan

I think my black n white clown batch is about to hatch. I don't know exactly when they will hatch, but I can see their eyes pretty clear. Im no expert, but I think they will hatch anytime now, maybe tonite..

If u breed clowns or know anything about breeding, please come save them. I don't want them to be fish food or be sucked up in the filters when they're hatched. Thx. Dan. 731.1990

I would recommend clarkiicircus as well as I learned alot from Bud when I started out. I would take them off your hands but on such short notice I wouldn't be able to get the rotifers and a tank up and running for them soon enough. I wouldn't mind helping you out in the future when I have an available tank again.

Chase if you wanted to try and raise them they will need live rotifers within the first 12hrs for the best chance at survival. The baby brine shrimp are too big for them to eat until the second week. If you could get the rotifers from clarkiicircus or online and culture those you'd be just about set. I have all the food you would need besides the rotifers if you were interested in giving it a shot though.

Sorry for not reply to those who posted. Been out of town today. Anyways, I'm home now. I've tried to siphon the clutch of eggs and was able to only got about 6 or 8 out. There are a couple currently swimming in a container in my sump. If you have rotifer ready and would like these and if you can siphon the rest, you're welcome to come by to save them. I'll be up tonite so anytime is fine. If you want we can wait for the rest to hatch if u don't to take a chane of scrushing them by siphoning. Bring a flash light tho. If you can come tonite, Please call instead of posting as I don't check my Internet often.

Your clowns should settle into a breeding cycle soon, mine laid ever 14 days like clockwork when I had them. If they start consistantly laying in the same place you can put a small terra cotta pot or tile in that place and they'll lay the eggs on it. That makes future removal a snap.

• Like 1