New to Club!

offroadodge

i have only been salwatering for about 2 1/2 yrs, wow so cool. Just got my 72 gal bow frnt up and running about May of this year and wanted to get to know others. Its a reef takn with select fish. I can add pics later, not for sure how but maybe i can fig it out. Not a computer person at all just a little. Seems like a cool sight and cant wait to meet and possbly swap frag etc.

DSCN1462.jpg

havent had any problems with the leathers, unless i mess with them. Want to get some more stonies, Bright colors, neon,blues,green etc any ideas? Thanks all for your replys. The tank is setup very simple, rena xp2, aquaclear 70 pwr head, redsea PRIZM skimmer, Satelite with 2 dual blue actinics (65X2) 2 dual daylight (65X2) with lunar lights and a Coralife 50/50 90w. With the true amount of water its 5.3 wpg. Keep KH around 10-11, calcium around 440-480, and salinity around 1.024-.025. i think that i have been lucky, my parents tried saltwater and couldnt keep anyhting alive, me on the other hand, i have had great luck i feel. hope to here more from evry1 soon.