SOLD - 58 gallon complete system with controller $400

dapettit

Note this is a listing in the "Complete Systems" thread. Please do not make offers on parting out in this thread.

I have decided to part with our Oceanic 58 gallon system.

Asking $400.00

The package consists of the following:

• 58 gallon Oceanic center overflow tank.
  • Matching hood & stand
  • 20 gallon wet/dry sump
  • Mag 9.5 return pump
  • All flex plumbing
  • 1 single Sunpaq 96 watt PC ballast
  • 1 dual Sunpaq 96 watt PC ballsat
  • Bulbs & reflectors
  • 2 dual led moon lights
  • Reef Keeper 2 with DC 8* (not networkable) & software. *DC8 not compatable with AC3 or APEX.
  • Box of assorted accessories

Serious inquires only please. Will not hold with out payment.

gallery_251_216_1270810.jpg

gallery_251_216_573038.jpg

gallery_251_216_1263713.jpg

gallery_251_216_1291507.jpg

gallery_251_216_62488.jpg

gallery_251_216_1570018.jpg

• Like 1

What kind of condition is everything in? Any scratches on the tank? Also If I remember correctly the oceanic 58 is the same dimensions as a 40 breeder just a few inches taller, is this correct? Do you know how tall the stand is?

Wow that was a lot of questions all in a row.

What kind of condition is everything in? Any scratches on the tank? Also If I remember correctly the oceanic 58 is the same dimensions as a 40 breeder just a few inches taller, is this correct? Do you know how tall the stand is?

Wow that was a lot of questions all in a row.

PM received & replied.

Yep still have that little tank in the garage. That was my first entry into the reef world and was a great learning experience! I used that tank for several years before switching to a 40 breeder but just never had much success with the breeder probably due to the fact that I had to move it 4 times in the little over a year I have had it. It finally started leaking around the top trim so I decided it was time for an upgrade. I actually bought a new 40 breeder and installed a glassholes overflow on it but decided to get this 58 instead of building a stand for the new 40.

Now that the wife and I are in a permanent residence for the foreseeable future I am planning to really put some time into making this new setup as good as it can be.