Needing light and flow

new55galSALT

I am needing a light for my tall 55 gallon tank measures 30in. Accross and its deep also needing flow i had a powerhead all it said was 660 on top and created great flow but went fizzle one day smoke came out of my water so i think a hydor 3-4 might work about to move to austin from fort hood and my tank will be lightless and flow less besides hob filter until i get these problems fixed please let me know looking for cheap because of the move

Edited by new55galSALT

• 2 months later...

Still looking for a light my dual t5 corallife fixture keeps shorting out looking for something under $50....free would be nice if it needed bulbs or a ballast ....nothing longer than 36" i could work with a little overhang since my tank is only 30" across let me know soon

Jason,

I have a Coralife dual PC fixture with two 96W bulbs that is 36" long. Considering the way that it failed, I think that the ballast failed. The fixture has been used for less than one year with one 10K lamp and one actinic lamp. Two moon lights both work as does the cooling fan. It is yours if you want it.

Patrick

• 2 months later...