cant get on this site from computer?

i can only get in this site from my phone, but not from my computer. is anyone else having this issue, or knows why this might happen? i used to be able to get on the site on the computer but not for the last several weeks....

Probably. What browser are you using? Give chrome a shot if you are still using internet explorer or firefox and you use windows. It's much faster than either of the others.

I have seen a few users mention that the latest version of Internet Explorer has been troublesome. I would definitely try it with a different browser to see if that is the issue.

I'm using Chrome right now, I've tried Firefox too but it won't load in there either.

i tried deleting the cookies and browser data. now it might let me see this site but its not normal looking. there's no graphics or color on the back ground or anything. and i cant reply to threads.

Has got to be a setting or something. Referring to chrome here.

Go into settings and then "Under the hood". I would first clear all browser data.

Make sure Web Content, is set at medium font and 100% for page zoom.

Then go into content settings. Make sure allow cookies to be set is checked. Make sure show images is checked.

See if that clears it up.

Also, if it wont work in multiple browsers, it might be your anti virus software or something. Do you know what one you are using?

If all else fails, I would remove your chrome user profile, uninstall and start fresh.