ARC 2012 Summer Activity T-shirts

The SeaWorld t-shirt has been added to the store, it will be a dri-fit shirt with the Killer Whale/ARC logo that Kevin designed on the back. There is a lead time for delivery on these, so please purchase as soon as possible to insure they're ready by the trip.

What color are the shirts/logo?

Nicole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had been thinking a blue shirt with white logo or red shirt with black logo, but am open to suggestions. All shirts will be the same color (no mix and match).

These are the shirt color options:

post-884-0-24146600-1338484398.png

I vote grey or the lighter green for the shirt. Not sure I want to be outside in a dark colored shirt at seaworld.

So black text on grey shirt or white text on the light green?

We've only had 1 person express interest in the SeaWorld t-shirt. Setup cost alone for the graphic is $50, so if we don't have at least 10 pre-orders I don't see this happening. If you'd like one, the time to order is now!

I need to order at least 2. Anyone what to hazard a guess at the skrinkage ratio?

They will be dri-fit, so they shouldn't shrink. I also have opted not to get the "athletic cut". :D

I'd say white on light blue, but we've only had two people commit to purchase so far (KimP, nitewinds) and the order will have to submitted this afternoon to receive them on time. We need to order at least 10 to make it worthwhile.

mframe - 2 shirts

kimP - 2 shirts

nitewinds - 2 shirts

dapettit - ?

jamesl - ?

Archived