REDSEA S SERIES AQUARIUM

Aqua-Dome

Our new RedSea S Series 120G aquarium is now up and running. Sand, Rock, and Water (sounds like a band) went in yesterday and we look forward to adding some of the coolest things in the coming weeks..

Also our new 3- tier frag tank setup is up and running. Two of the tanks we had custom made by Deep Sea Aquatics and have rimless tops, all three tanks are lighted with Current Pro LED Strips, they all feature CaribSea Black & White sand. They have corals in them already with many more to come.

If you haven't seen one of these RedSea tanks, this may be your only chance to see one in Austin up close and personal anytime soon.

Come by and check them out.

Gary

No kidding, the box fish were *amazing*. If only they didn't have that pesky self-destruct issue...The 3-tier tank was great, and the top tank 19.99 frags we're very compelling deals. Well done.

Alright I stopped by this morning and the RedSea tank is gorgeous, even with only rock in it. The frag tanks look great too with lots of well priced corals. Not sure how I made it out without buying a few. There are some very nice blasto frags no one's allowed to buy until I see if I have room ;)

I also saw a cool medusa worm dragging a shrimp around on it's back, an orange seahorse, a leaf fish, and a bunch more.

post-1781-0-77255200-1335469525_thumb.jp

post-1781-0-36451700-1335469611_thumb.jp

post-1781-0-03441900-1335469639_thumb.jp

Archived